2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee for Sale in Paris, TX
2018 Grand Cherokee: The All-Everything SUV
Let’s face it: you won’t be getting much alone time in your vehicle. With your spouse, kids, friends, and that cousin from Dallas who comes to visit every few months, you need an appealing, spacious vehicle to host everyone. That’s when the Jeep Grand Cherokee will be your saving grace. Offering an environment packed with technology and comfort features, the Grand Cherokee will keep passengers entertained and cozy for hours on end.
The Grand Cherokee comes in seven trim levels:
- Laredo – This base trim gives drivers a 7-inch touchscreen, 17-inch wheels, satellite radio, USB ports, rear parking sensors, heated mirrors, and more.
- Limited – To be just one step up from the base trim, the Limited offers a wide variety of luxurious features such as 18-inch wheels, heated front and rear seats, power front seats, remote start, leather upholstery, and a heated steering wheel.
- Trailhawk – This off-road oriented trim adds an 8.4-inch touchscreen, off-road tires, Apple CarPlay, and navigation. It also adds underbody skid plats, hill ascent/descent control, and more.
- Overland – This trim provides xenon headlights, navigation, 20-inch wheels, automatic wipers, a dual-pane panoramic sunroof, and more.
- Summit – The Summit provides more safety features such as adaptive cruise control, rear cross-traffic alert, forward collision mitigation, and bind-spot monitoring.
- SRT – 20-inch wheels, a sport body kit, performance tires, and an adaptive sport-tuned suspension are just some of the many features you’ll receive if you choose the SRT trim level.
- Trackhawk – This top trim comes with Brembo brakes, high-performance tires, and 20-inch wheels.
The 2018 Grand Cherokee also comes in a special trim: the Sterling Edition. This trim commemorates the Grand Cherokee’s 25th anniversary and provides perforated leather seating, accents on the exterior, a leather-trimmed instrument panel, and real metal interior accents.
The Interior of the 2018 Grand Cherokee
Do you have tech-gurus in your family or among your friends?
The Grand Cherokee is tech-savvy, offering an 8.4-inch touchscreen, mobile wi-fi, navigation, USB ports, and a wide range of other features that passengers will enjoy.
If you’re a creature of comfort, you’ll enjoy the heated seats, leather upholstery, heated steering wheel, and driver-seat memory settings.
The Exterior of the 2018 Grand Cherokee
Feeling extra special? New for 2018 is a Sterling Edition that celebrates the Grand Cherokee’s 25th anniversary. It receives several unique exterior elements such as platinum-chrome accents on the grille, roof rails, tow hooks, badging, lower body sides, and fog-lamp bezels. Also added is a special color named Sangria and 20-inch wheels. If you choose the High Altitude trim, you gain even darker wheels and trim.
The 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee is offered in numerous exterior paint color choices:
- Velvet Read Pearlcoat
- Granite Crystal Metallic Clearcoat
- Billet Silver Metallic Clearcoat
- Hydro Blue Pearlcoat
- Diamond Black Crystal Pearlcoat
- Firecracker Red Clearcoat
- Patriot Blue Pearlcoat
- Olive Green Pearlcoat
- Bright White Clearcoat
- Light Brownstone Pearlcoat
Engine & Performance Aspects of the 2018 Grand Cherokee
The Laredo trim comes with a 3.6-liter V6 engine that produces 295 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission. For the Limited, Trailhawk, Overland, and Summit trim levels, you can get the standard V6 engine or choose a 5.7-liter V8 that produces 360 hp and 390 lb-ft of torque and is mated with an eight-speed automated transmission.
The SRT trim is offered with a 6.4-liter V8 engine that produces 475 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque while the top trim, the Trackhawk, gets a supercharged 6.2-liter V8 producing 707 hp and 645 lb-ft of torque. It comes with an upgraded eight-speed transmission.
Available Technology Features
- Real-Time Traffic
- AUX Input
- USB Ports
- 19-Speaker Audio System
- Voice Command
- Dual-Screen Rear Entertainment System
- Apple CarPlay
- Power Front Seats
- Driver-Seat Memory Settings
- Navigation System
- Satellite Radio
- Blu-Ray Capability
- 8.4-inch touchscreen
- Remote Start
- Android Auto
- 4G LTE
- Real-Time Weather
- Mobile Wi-Fi
Available Safety Features
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Front Automated Emergency Braking
- Headlight Washers
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Front Parking Sensors
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Forward Collision Warning
- Xenon Headlights
- Rearview Camera
- Rear Cross-Traffic Monitor
- Blind-Spot Monitor
- Auto-Dimming Driver-side and Rearview Mirrors
- Lane Departure Warning
- Automatic Wipers
- Parking Assist
- Auto High-Beam Control
Where to Get Your Jeep Grand Cherokee
If you’re ready to get a vehicle that everyone in the family will enjoy, it’s time to seriously consider the 2018 Grand Cherokee. To get a better feel for the Grand Cherokee, stop by our dealership today. James Hodge Dodge is conveniently located at 5100 SE Loop 286, Paris, TX 75460. We look forward to seeing you soon.
*Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Jeep is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.