Used Journey For Sale in Paris, TX
Dodge Journey: Feature Packed & Ultra Affordable
While the Dodge Journey may not have been the first name that came to your mind when you made the decision to get a three-row crossover, it represents an outstanding value that once discovered, may put it at the top of your list. The Journey comes loaded up with premium tech features and also offers a V6 engine configuration that provides the power you need to tackle tougher conditions in the McKinney and Sherman areas of Texas.
What else makes the Dodge Journey a great buy?
There is the third of row of seating, of course. Three-row crossovers like the Journey have become one of the most sought after modes of transportation across the country among those with families. There’s also another factor you might not be aware of that is in the Journey’s favor: it’s super affordable. In fact, when you begin comparing the Journey’s price against that of competing models from other manufacturers, the Journey proves to often be far more cost efficient.
That cost factor becomes even more pronounced when you choose a pre-owned Journey model. A used Journey offers all the features, amenities, and benefits of a new model but at significant savings. You can even choose a certified pre-owned Dodge model like the Journey that comes with a factory backed warranty and often is available with special financing from the manufacturer.
Ready to test drive a used Dodge Journey?
If so, then it’s time to contact us online at James Hodge Motors. We’ll pull the exact models you want from our inventory and have them waiting on you when you arrive at our dealership located at 5100 SE Loop 286 Paris, TX 75460. You’ll also be pleased to know that we offer amazing new and used vehicle specials for our shoppers. It’s our goal for you to save the maximum amount on your car, truck, van, or SUV purchase and enjoy the overall experience at our Texas auto dealership.
Used 2017 Dodge Journey for Sale in Paris, TX
You’ve got lots of choices available when you opt to go with a pre-owned 2017 Dodge Journey. In total, there are five trim levels which include:
- SE: The SE is the base trim in the 2017 Dodge Journey lineup and includes heated mirrors, keyless entry/ignition, cruise control, six-speaker sound system, USB port, and auxiliary audio jack.
- SXT: The next step up in the trim ladder is the SXT. This model includes exterior upgrades like 17-inch alloy wheels, foglights, LED taillights, body colored exterior mirrors, and more.
- Crossroad: This trim adds further refinements like 19-inch wheels, gloss black and chrome trim, leather wrapped steering wheel, Bluetooth*, and satellite radio.
- Crossroad Plus: The Crossroad Plus takes the Crossroad’s features up a notch with LED interior lighting, leather upholstery, 8.4-inch touchscreen system, and in-dash DVD player. This trim is one of the most popular options for the money at James Hodge Motors.
- GT: At the top of the trim ladder sits the GT. This 2017 Dodge Journey configuration includes a more powerful V6 engine option along with remote engine start, sport-tuned suspension, perforated leather upholstery, heated front seats, and premium sound system.
The 2017 Dodge Journey also offers a choice of two engine configurations:
- 2.4L Four-Cylinder Engine Generating 173 horsepower & 166 lb-ft torque. (Standard on SE, SXT, Crossroad, and Crossroad Plus trims).
- 3.6L V6 Engine Generating 283 horsepower & 260 lb-ft torque (Standard on GT, available option on other trims).
Why Get a Used Dodge Journey From James Hodge Motors?
Great selection and low prices. Two great reasons to do business with James Hodge Motors in Paris, TX. Whether it’s a new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge or RAM truck, or a quality pre-owned vehicle, we’ve got the savings and selection you want. Explore all our products and services online and then come and see us at our dealership in person for an unbeatable customer service experience.
*Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Dodge is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.