Dealership Used Ram 1500 Specials
The RAM 1500 Is the Total Full-Size Truck Package
Texans love a reliable truck and with the RAM 1500, you get just that. Dependable with a variety of features, the RAM 1500 is an excellent choice for those of you seeking a truck that gives you everything you want and more.
At James Hodge Dodge, we proudly offer an extensive pre-owned inventory filled with a variety of makes and models – including the RAM 1500. We understand that drivers have different wants and needs when it comes to choosing an automobile. That’s why we’re happy to offer a large selection for you. Take a look at our inventory on our site. You can even browse our collection by make, body style, mileage, price, exterior color, packages, trims, and more.
If you’re interested in learning more about the RAM 1500, take a look below where we go in-depth with features and trim levels of the 2016 model.
Taking a Closer Look at the 2016 RAM 1500
The 2016 RAM 1500 is offered in a slew of trim levels. In order for you to get more acquainted with the RAM 1500 and all it has to offer, let’s take a look at each trim and the corresponding features:
- Tradesman – This base trim provides a tilt-only steering wheel, a locking tailgate, cruise control, 17-inch steel wheels, a six-speaker sound system, active grille shutters, automatic headlights, a 3.5-inch driver information screen, a USB port, vinyl upholstery, a 40/20/40-split front bench seat, a spray-in bed liner, an auxiliary input jack, vinyl floor covering, privacy glass, and a seven-pin wiring harness.
- Express – This trim adds carpeted floors and floor mats, a receiver hitch, fog lights, 20-inch aluminum wheels, and a bed liner.
- HFE – This trim offers 17-inch aluminum wheels, automatic engine stop-start, a tonneau cover, and cloth upholstery.
- SLT – Drivers who choose the SLT trim will receive *Bluetooth® audio and phone connectivity, remote keyless entry, heated mirrors, satellite radio, power accessories, dual gloveboxes, and a 5-inch touchscreen interface.
- Big Horn/Lone Star – This trim provides upgraded cloth upholstery, a 10-way power driver seat, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and a 115-volt power outlet.
- Outdoorsman – The Outdoorsman comes with a 7-inch driver information display, auto-dimming mirrors, a larger fuel tank, 17-inch wheels, underbody skid plates, an 8.4-inch touchscreen, heavy-duty rear shock absorbers, front bucket seats, all-terrain tires, painted black fender flares, tow hooks, remote engine start, and rubber floor mats.
- Sport – The Sport gains an SD card slot, a rearview camera, an 8.4-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Uconnect Access, LED interior lighting, a USB port, a Wi-Fi hotspot, projector headlights, LED taillights, and 20-inch wheels.
- Rebel – The Rebel trim offers cloth and vinyl upholstery, front and rear Bilstein shock absorbers, 17-inch wheels, keyless entry, a heated steering wheel, black fender flares, all-terrain tires, LED fog lights, heated front seats, and tow hooks.
- Laramie – When you choose the Laramie trim level, you can expect to see features such as a 7-inch driver information display, 20-inch wheels, auto-dimming mirrors, a heated steering wheel, wood interior trim, a six-way power passenger seat, dual-zone climate control, two-tone paint, leather upholstery, interior ambient lighting, a 10-speaker surround-sound audio system, driver memory settings, and ventilated front seats.
- Laramie Longhorn – This trim offers front and rear parking sensors, a spray-in bed liner, upgraded leather upholstery, LED bed lighting, HD radio, tow hooks, a larger fuel tank, navigation system, remote ignition, and a wood-accented steering wheel.
- Limited – This top trim level provides keyless entry and ignition, automatic windshield wipers, heated rear seats, automatic high beams, side-step bars, monotone paint, a self-leveling air suspension and chrome bed rails.
With an overwhelming amount of trim levels and an abundance of features offered, it’s no wonder why so many drivers are drawn to this truck. If you’re ready to see the RAM 1500 in person, it’s time for you to head over to our dealership!
Find the RAM 1500 at James Hodge Dodge
At James Hodge Dodge, we want our customer’s experiences to be remarkable. Not only do we provide outstanding service, we offer a variety of deals and specials as well. Our deals won’t last forever, so stop by today to take advantage of them.
We are conveniently located at 5100 SE Loop 286, Paris, TX 75460 which means residents of Toco, Detroit, and Midcity are only a short drive away. During your visit, our knowledgeable and well-trained employees will be more than happy to fill you in on our specials, show you our inventory, and let you take a test drive. Get behind the wheel of a RAM 1500 today. We look forward to seeing you soon.
*Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by RAM is under license. A compatible Bluetooth®-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.